About the TCM Congress
The theme of the 3rd Scandinavian TCM Congress in 2011 is: "Chinese Medicine and the Fertile Spirit: Childhood, Nourishment and Long Life".
We look forward to welcoming even more participants from even more countries to the Scandinavian TCM congress.
These congresses are part of our attempt to make TCM networking without borders possible for everybody, and thereby show the world the value of supporting each other.
TCM Lectures Denmark
Director: Marian Nielsen Joos
Phone: (+45) 21 84 30 00
Fax: (+41) 81 925 40 70
Congress day office
The office is situated at Rønne's Hotel. This is where you can pick up your invoice, the congress notebook including your nametag and the ticket for the workshops and Congress Party.
The opening hours of the office are as follows
Wednesday: 14.00 – 19.00
Thursday: 8.00 – 19.00
Friday: 8.00 – 19.00
Saturday: 8.00 – 12.00
Sunday: 8.00 – 17.00
Food and beverages
Lunch buffets are included in the congress fee. Beverages must be purchased separately. Coffee, tea, cake and fresh fruit will be served during the breaks. The restaurant at Rønne's Hotel will be open for dinner.
Breakfast according to your accommodation. Rønne's Hotel bar is open during the congress.
All teaching is in easily understandable English. There is one lecture in Danish every day. All lectures and workshops take place at Rønne's Hotel.
Recording of the lectures
AV Recording will record the lectures on DVD. These can be purchased during the congress and afterwards directly from AV Recording.
If you are interested in buying a DVD or CD with the lectures from the 1st , 2nd or 3rd Scandinavian TCM Congress, you may contact AV Recording directly through their website: www.avrecord.de
See you all again in 2011 at Rønne’s Hotel Slettestrand, Denmark
Appreciation and acknowledgements
We at the TCM Congress herewith express our gratitude to the following Acupuncture Associations for kindly assisting with the distribution of this Congress Announcement to their members.
Furthermore, we wish to thank the associations for acknowledging the Scandinavian TCM Congress:
- PA – Association of Acupuncture Practitioners. Denmark
- DA – Danske Akupunktører, Denmark:
- DMSFA – Dansk Medicinsk Selskab for Akupunktur, Denmark
- NAFO – Norwegian Acupuncture Association, Norway
- NNH – Norwegian Association of Natural Medicine, Norway
- SAATCM – Swedish Acupuncture Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sweden
- FinnAcu – Finnish Traditional Chinese Medicine Society of Acupuncture and Herbs, Finland
- AGTCM – Association for Classical Acupuncture and TCM, Germany
- SPO-TCM – Swiss Professional Organization for Traditional Chinese Medicine, Switzerland
- IRCHM – Irish Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine, Ireland
- AFPA – Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association, Ireland
- FNMTC – National Federation of Traditional Chinese Medicine, France
- NVA – Dutch Association for Acupuncture, Netherlands
- EUFOM – Federation for Acupuncturists, Belgium
- BAcC – British Acupuncture Council, UK
- I.A.T.C.M. - Israeli Association for Traditional Chinese Medicine